Discover Heavenly Hana at Hana Bay Hale Ocean View Suites
- HANA CULTURAL CENTER AND MUSEUM – Located right next to Hana Bay Hale, learn about the history and culture of Hana at the Hana Cultural Center and Museum. Call 248-8622.
- HANA BAY BEACH PARK – A short three minute walk down the road and you can go for a swim or get a bite to eat at Tutu’s snack shop.
- KIPAHULU LIVING FARM – Experience life in old Hawai’i with Native Hawaiian farmers at Kipahulu through the Kipahulu Ohana’s cultural interpretive hike.
- KA’ELKU CAVERNS – Explore one of the world’s largest lava tubes.
- HANG GLIDING MAUI – Experience powered hang gliding high above Hana.
- KAHANU GARDENS – Tour the 472 acre National tropical botanical garden.
- HALEAKALA NATIONAL PARK – Hike through a bamboo forest and swim in the Pools of O’heo
- HANA MAUI SEA-SPORTS – Kayak, snorkel, free dive, and surf.
- EAST MAUI TARO FESTIVAL – Held annually in the spring.
- HANA RANCH STABLES – Go for a horseback ride along the Hana coast. Call 248-8211
- WAIANAPANAPA STATE PARK – Visit the black sand beach, blowhole and legendary fresh water cave.